Portfolio Advice Services
Invest with control and peace of mind through Portfolio Advice
Take advantage of our free initial consultation Portfolio Advice Service where you now have the opportunity to benefit from the knowledge of a professional licensed investment adviser. You may have the time, skills and inclination to manage your own portfolio, but want to be sure the construction and overall methodology is sound.
Or you may have your portfolio managed elsewhere and be seeking an independent second opinion. Either way, we can help you.
What is Portfolio Advice?
A premium service provided by Marc Spicer Authorised Representative of Harris Fraser offering guidance on the construction and/ or rebalancing of an Australian and International investment portfolio, based on the objectives and risk profile of the individual.
What investor type is suitable for Portfolio Advice?
- Clients who currently have cash to invest, or currently have funds invested in the Australian Share Market.
- Clients who generally prefer to conduct their own research and manage their own share portfolio, but would like guidance from a Professional Investment Advisor.
- Clients with a medium to long term investment horizon.
- Clients looking to access professional advice in constructing tailored investments to align with their individual objectives and risk profile (eg. income for retiree).
- Clients wanting to own financially healthy and quality investments in their portfolios.
Is your portfolio working hard for you? The benefits of Portfolio Advice:
- Receive regular personalised advice, from an experienced qualified licensed professional for a minimal annual cost or pay as you go.
- Strategic advice on the construction of a custom made portfolio, based on your needs and objectives.
- NON-aligned investment advice, we are not bank owned.
- Professional advice based on objective research from multiple equity research houses.
For enquiries Contact Marc Spicer
Marc Spicer | Financial Adviser
23 Milton Parade
Malvern VIC 3144
(O) 03 9832 0730 | (M) 0477 773 741